The Collège's MBA programme is part of a larger ecosystem.
From left to right: Paul Lewis, Associate Editor: technology and special projects at The Guardian, Peter Thiel, Co-Founder of PayPal and Palantir Technologies, Reid Hoffman, Co-Founder of LinkedIn and Partner at Greylock Partners, Xavier Niel, Founder and majority shareholder of Illiad (Free Mobile).
The Collège is an operator in the 'innovation to market' business revolution
- CDI Labs aids the cooperation between top technology-based startups and multinational companies.
- Masterclasses allow our Fellows to interact with world-renowned business leaders in order to question and develop business acumen
- As Fellows become alumni, they will still keep their close relationship to the Collège and other Fellows, no matter where they are based
- Learning expeditions provide a unique insight into new areas of interest for senior managers
- SEI is a school for undergraduates, which seeks to foster the entrepreneurial spirit within them